Aesthetics of Essex uses your data to process your request for services with us.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
- Data controller – A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- Data processor – A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
- Data subject – Natural person
- Personal data – The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example name, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
- Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Third party – means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
Who are we?
Aesthetics of Essex is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. If you have any queries about how we use your information you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Aesthetics Of Essex
1 Howard Rd
The purpose of processing your personal data
We only use your personal data for the purpose of processing your request for using our services.
The categories of personal data concerned
We may obtain personal data from you or from someone you have authorised to provide that data to us. We will only obtain data that is necessary to process your request for using our services. The personal data we process may contain the following:
Name, Address, Date of Birth, Contact Details (including email address, phone number and home or business address)
Personal Details in relation to the service you require such as allergies or and special detials that may effect your treatment.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with third parties who are part of the booking process system powered by Treatwell or with third parties we use to complete our business operations such as bookkeeper, Accountant, Bankers and Insurance services.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers for a minimum of 6 years.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance email us at email@example.com or write to:
Aesthetics Of Essex
1 Howard Rd
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.